Lounging in charming stone cottages is an exceptional experience of a holiday stay, the unique kind available within the tranquil premises of Mediterranean Village of San Antonio. The village is hidden within the century old pine trees only a few hundred meters away from the beach and within walking distance to the center of the historic town of Biograd. At San Antonio you are secure, settled in your own oasis of intimacy and can enjoy the authentic cuisine, family-friendly accommodation and have easy access to several national parks reachable within half an hour of drive.
1. A Relaxing and Tranquil Stay
If your vision of spending an ideal holiday includes a natural environment, but not a typical camping setting, the Mediterranean Village of San Antonio is the right place for you.
Mediterranean Village of San Antonio
Central pool at San Antonio
Imagine staying within pine tree woods with an easy access to the beaches of Dražica and Soline, as well as to the nearby attractions such as nature parks Vrana Lakea and Telašćica, national parks Plitvice Lakes and Paklenica, adrenalin based Biograd Fun Park and the historic town of Biograd na moru.
San Antonio Holiday’s collection of 69 cozy stone bungalows spread out on the area of 17,000 square meters accompanied by the charming chirping of local birds and crickets.
Nature Park Vrana Lake
Plitvice Lakes National Park
Dražica Beach, Photo by Tourist Board of Biograd na Moru
Telašćica cliff – Foto by julien, source: Flickr, licensed under Creative Commons Attribution
Soline Beach by: TZ Board of Biograd na Moru
National Park Paklenica
- Outdoor terraces with seating area
- All rooms are equipped with air conditioning, free wi-fi, LCD TV, shower or bathtub and phone
- Accommodation options are standard, twin, connect double, superior and family room types
- Bed sizes: double and twin bed sizes are 160 x 200 cm and 80×200 cm respectively
- Room Areas: standard and twin rooms spread over 17m2, superior over 23 m2, while twin connect and family rooms over 34 m2 and 29m2 respectively
More details on the room amenities per each type can be found here.
2. All-In One Offer:
San Antonio offers a wide range of services, amenities and experiences for a fulfilling holiday:
- Swimming pool and a bar: The pool with crystal like dazzling water is a central social place in the village where your children will be entertained, while you enjoy your favorite cocktail.
- Gastronomy: Simple, accessible, yet authentic & delightful are the appropriate attributes of San Antonio’s cuisine. Centrally located in the village, the restaurant uses organically grown ingredients within the vast range of croatian and international seafood & meat variant specialties.
- Beach: only 300 meters from the beautiful Dražica Beach
- Well-connected and easily accessible: Biograd is easily reachable by car, plane, car, boat or the plane. Located in the heart of the Adriatic coast, Biograd is in the immediate vicinity of Zadar, offering airport, boat, rail and excellent access to the main A1 highway.
- Parking: Free parking is provided for all guests
3. Adrenalin-Based Fun, Natural & Historical Attractions
What to See in a Near Vicinity?
- Fun Park Biograd at Mirnovec is a family friendly hotspot, ideal for exploring more than 30 adrenaline attractions and restaurants
- Vrana Lake Nature Park is an impressive natural phenomenon with crypto depressive features, a complex eco system with vast plant and bird species and as such is ideal for kayaking, observing indigenous bird species, visiting educational trails, cycling and tasting local delicacies
- Kornati National Park is a stone labyrinth of the most populated cluster of islands in the Mediterranean
National Park Kornati
Fun Park Biograd
What to See in a Nearby Biograd?
- Walk through the historical center of the medieval town of Biograd na Moru, once the capital of the Kingdom of Croatia from the 11th century, and enjoy the fascinating cathedrals and basilicas built by King Petar Krešimir IV.
- In the Homeland Museum, you get a close up view of found remains and an interesting insight of the famous merchant ship that sank in 1583. Interesting trivia is that its exact location was not known for more than 400 years.
Old Town of Biograd